Thinking positive affects your overall health. You've probably heard positive comments: “look on the bright side”, “the glass is half full”, “there’s a silver lining behind every grey cloud”, etc...
Negative thoughts tear down and damage your innermost self and relationships. You’ve probably heard negative comments: “why should I care when no one else does”, “I’m just not good enough”, “I can’t do anything right”, etc...
STOP! This page will teach you how to improve your health and skin care with positive thoughts and attitude. Learn ways to be happy. Boost your energy. Improve poor skin conditions. Reveal a natural skin glow.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS and WAYS TO BE HAPPY
Thinking positive reduces stress hormones and protects against heart disease. It allows the body to call upon its own innate, natural, healing abilities. Neurohormones are released by the hypothalamus, located in the brain, to offset stress hormones. The body is strengthened. Positive thinking builds the immune system. Common colds and other ailments are less likely to occur.
It’s important in how you see yourself, regardless what anyone else thinks. Be kind to yourself. Forgive yourself. Know that you are of great worth and there’s no one like you on Earth. You are very unique!
Wake up and get over it! No one is responsible for making you feel good, except you. Take responsibility for your own actions and thoughts then watch your self confidence grow. No one else can do this for you. Create your life instead of allowing life to create you.
Surround yourself with positive thinking people. Remove yourself from people that tear you down, criticize or ridicule you constantly. You’ll begin to trust and believe in your own decisions. Your self esteem will grow and radiate out to others. Relationships from family, to friends to co-workers can improve.
NEGATIVE THOUGHTS - Destroys and Damages
Negative thinking depletes the body of energy. It keeps a person down. It causes greater brain electrical activity, weakening the immune system. The mind has a tendency to get stuck in a rut. A deliberate change in thought patterns can turn things around.
EASY STEPS of HOW TO BE HAPPIER
(It All Begins with Thoughts.)
(Take Small Steps with One Thought/Action at a Time.)
- Get rid of negative thoughts.
- Fill up with positive thoughts.
- Turn off the news.
- Call a friend.
- Eat healthy meals.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Be kind to others. Smile.
- Drink water. Avoid diet sodas.
- Find true joy in every moment.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Share your love with people or pets.
- Volunteer in social activities or functions.
- Change your dysfunctional, daily, routine.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week. Go for a walk.
- Don’t waste time. Live life to your fullest potential.
- Engage yourself in fun activities. Start a new craft or project.
- Laugh everyday. Tell jokes. Watch a funny movie or TV show.
- Get a change in environment. Travel to new, fun or relaxing places.
- Keep your mind alert. Read a good book. Play “thinking” games like chess, unscramble words, crossword puzzles, etc....
- Humble yourself. Don’t boast but quietly be proud of your accomplishments, even the smallest of tasks.
- Look at the beauty of the world, day and night, from the smallest flowers to the bright shining stars.
ATTITUDE AND SKIN
Your skin can show your innermost attitude. Are you thinking positive? Are you run down and tired? Are you stressed? There is a well known association between stress as an acne cause. Worry, sadness, depression can cause dark under eye circles and puffiness. Dull skin, fine lines, inflammation, redness and other skin conditions can occur.
Some skin care specialists focus on the inner self, using meditation or
hypnosis, to improve outer skin appearance. Innermost true joy and
happiness radiates outward, resulting in a natural skin glow. Find homemade skin care tips for natural skin glow.
When you are thinking positive you are more likely to take better care of yourself. Develop a strong “can do” attitude. Thinking positive helps you see a bigger, brighter, broader world beyond yourself. Your positive energy can be an inspiration to you and others around you. There’s nothing to gain with negative thinking. NOTHING! Start thinking positive. You can make a positive difference in the world and leave a great legacy. Fill your life with positive energy and true joy! Spread it to others, today!
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT AMAZON YET?