Puppy coloring pages are fun activities for kids! In addition you'll find fun trivia about puppies! Watch a puppy cartoon!
Discover a natural goat milk soap perfect for puppies and older dogs. Some say it's the best dog shampoo around! Learn why!
These cute puppy pictures were designed just for this website. You won't find these cool images anywhere else!
This website is a fun place for kids and adults. So, an entire section has been dedicated for free coloring sheets! Art images can be costly and time consuming. So, in exchange please post a "Like" in Facebook. Your "Like" is appreciated! Help to continue offering printable coloring pages, for FREE! Thanks! :-)
PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES - FREE Coloring Sheets
These puppy coloring pages can be gifts from the heart. Hang them around the house or frame them. Add decoration with glitter, sequence, beads, ribbons or other items. Kids can be proud of their colorful, artistic, creation! Print these cool images, now!
DIRECTIONS: LEFT CLICK to view. RIGHT CLICK to download & print.
FUN TRIVIA and FACTS
- Puppies can get hiccups.
- A dog yawns to relieve stress.
- A dog sweats through the pads of the feet.
- Sense of smell appears 3 weeks from birth.
- Puppies get adult teeth between ages 4 - 7.
- Dogs are often referred to as "man's best friend".
- Chocolate and chocolate products are toxic for dogs.
- A "play bow" is lowering the front end. It's an invitation to play.
- Average lifespan for dogs is 8 - 15 years. Varies depending on care.
- Puppies are born blind, deaf and with no teeth. Their eyes open between 10 to 14 days. Hearing develops shortly after. Puppy teeth develop in approx. 3 weeks. Watch out, their teeth can be sharp!
BATHING PUPPIES -
(Avoid harsh chemicals!)
Looking for the best dog shampoo?
Spencer's Farm unscented, natural, goats milk soap is mild, gentle and moisturizing. It nourishes skin and is healthful for pets. It leaves hair soft and shiny. This homemade soap is a natural flea repellent!
Goats milk leaves skin close to its natural ph level. It contains natural vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K!
This natural goat milk soap is gentle for pregnant or seizure prone animals. It's gentle for sensitive skin. It produces a soothing, rich, creamy, lather.
Pets can be squirmy. Use a soap that's easy to hold. Some soaps come attached to a rope for placement around your wrist. Use a soap size easy to grip. After soaping, rinse your pet thoroughly with clean water.
Commercial pet shampoos can have harsh ingredients causing poor skin conditions: dry, itchy, irritated or inflamed. Rashes or allergies may develop. Clumps of residue may build up on the skin's surface, causing blocked pores. Dogs can become overheated.
TIPS FOR PLAYING WITH PUPPIES
PUPPY CRAFTS and TOYS at AMAZON!