Kitten coloring pages are fun activities for kids! In addition, find kitten facts and fun trivia. Watch a funny kittens video! Discover popular kitten names. Learn how to draw a kitten. Find kitten toys and tips for raising kittens.
These cute images were designed just for this website. You won't find these kitten images anywhere else! This website is a fun place for kids and adults. So, I've dedicated a section just for free coloring sheets!
Art images can be costly and time consuming. So, in exchange, please post a "Like" in Facebook. Your "Like" is appreciated! Help to continue offering printable coloring pages, for free! Thanks! :-)
PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES - FREE Coloring Sheets
These kitten coloring pages can be gifts from the heart. Hang them around the house or frame them. Add beads, sequence, buttons, ribbons or anything to add a little extra artistic design. Kids can be proud of their colorful, artistic, creation! Print these cute images, now!
DIRECTIONS: LEFT CLICK to view. RIGHT CLICK to download & print.Kitten
KITTEN FACTS and FUN TRIVIA
- At birth kittens can’t see or hear.
- Kittens dream at over 1 week old.
- Kittens eye color changes with age.
- A group of kittens is called a kindle.
- Ailurophobia means the fear of cats.
- Ailurophile means one who loves cats.
- Kittens purr when content or in discomfort.
- Kittens instinctively know to use a litter box.
- Cats can jump up to 7 times their tail length.
- Cats knead with their paws when they're happy.
- Kittens arch their back when feeling threatened.
- Kittens thrive on attention and love from humans.
- Kitten nose print is unique, like a human fingerprint.
- More than 35,000 kittens are born in USA every year.
- Kitten eyes open near 8 days old, focus at 2-3 weeks.
Do you have a newborn kitten? If so, congratulations on the new addition to your family! Are you're looking for a name? You may want to look at these list of popular kitten names, for males and females.
CAUTION! Cats have very thin skin. They should never be bathed with harsh commercial soaps, especially those containing essential oils. An unscented natural goat milk soap, with no added fragrance, can be gentle for cats.
Unscented, natural, goat milk soap is beneficial for pregnant or seizure prone animals. It's beneficial for sensitive skin. A soothing, rich, creamy, lathering natural goat milk soap may be perfect for your pet!
FUN ACTIVITIES for KIDS and ADULTS
LEARN HOW TO DRAW A KITTEN
WATCH FUNNY KITTEN CLIPS
FUN KITTEN TOYS and CRAFTS at AMAZON!