Kid coloring pages are FREE coloring sheets of baby goats, "kids", (the 4 legged kind). These cool images were designed, specifically, for this website. You won't find them anywhere else! This website is a fun and informational place for kids and adults. So, we've dedicated a section just for FREE coloring sheets! Also, find fun trivia, pet care information, tips and goat care basics. Watch cute baby goats!
KID COLORING PAGES
These kid coloring pages can be gifts from the heart. Hang them around the house or frame them. Kids can be proud of their colorful, artistic, creation! Print these cool images, now!
DIRECTIONS: LEFT CLICK to view. RIGHT CLICK to download & print.
BABY GOATS VIDEOS
Watch a fun kid video! (A baby goat is called a "kid").
SPENCER'S FARM BABY GOATS
The Alpine baby goat, (left image), plays "Peek-a-Boo!"
Saanen baby goats, (right image), play "King of the Hill!"
- Baby goats are called "kids".
- Goats can jump 5 feet high.
- There are over 300 goat breeds.
- A male goat is a "buck" or "billy".
- A female goat is a "doe" or "nanny".
- Goats milk is a major source of milk worldwide.
- Goats can be housebroken and trained to walk on a leash.
- Goats will not eat soiled food or drink contaminated water.
- Most goats have horns, some up to eight. Some are hornless.
- Dairy goats can give 3 to 4 quarts of milk in a 305-day lactation.
- Historically, goats were traded for silver because they were valuable.
- Goats reach puberty, 3 -15 months, depending on breed and nutrition.
PET CARE INFORMATION - (Basic Goat Care Tips)
- Goats like companionship of people and pets.
- Check with local veterinarian for vaccinations.
- Goats like the shelter of a draft-free shed or barn.
- Always keep food and water nearby and easily accessible.
- Place rocks or other items around for baby goats to climb.
- Goats like to roam pastures. Never contain them in small areas.
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT AMAZON, YET?