Speak easy or SHOUT it out! This website page shares opinions and testimonials of those who’ve tried goat milk products. Goat milk is used in a variety of ways for skin, hair and scalp conditions. It’s handcrafted into soaps, lotions, shampoos, creams, scrubs and other bath/body products. Fresh goat milk can also be a delicious drink, all alone.
Maybe you use goat milk in your own homemade recipes for the skin, hair or scalp. Maybe you use it in smoothie recipes or in some other ways to nourish the body. However you use goat milk, (in products, homemade recipes or all alone), we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS of GOAT MILK - (Body, Skin, Hair, Scalp)
- Major source of milk worldwide
- Non-irritating to skin; mild and gentle
- Nourishing for body, skin, hair and scalp
- Naturally Moisturizing; (soothes dry skin)
- Available in products scented or unscented
- Contains natural vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K
- Revered as a health and beauty product throughout history
- Keeps skin close to its natural pH level; (relieves itchy skin)
- Aids in the production of collagen; (reduces fine lines, wrinkles)
- Has smaller fat globules than cow milk; (easier to digest than cow milk)
- Handmade goat milk products have no harsh, manufactured, chemicals
TESTIMONIALS - (Speak Easy or SHOUT It Out!)
(Spencer's Farm Goat Milk Products)
- Your shampoo bar leaves my hair soft and shiny. It lasts long too! (Anna, Louisville, KY)
- Now I wish I had gotten a sample of everything! I loved the wool soap, and my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards.. but the shampoo bar is what I'm amazed at. I have extremely curly hair (curly hair tends to be very dry) and the shampoo bar worked better than my professional brand of shampoo. It didn't strip my hair's natural oil, but it made it feel nice and clean.
- LOVE the Alpaca Scrubbie! You have a life-long customer for that! I used it on my face (and body) this morning, then followed with coconut oil on my face; soft AND smooth.
(Lisa S., Harvest, Alabama)
- Your unscented, Au Natural, soap is nice. It lathers up good and soothes my itchy skin.
(Gary, Louisville, KY)
- I love, love the soap and handmade lotion! I was amazed how I saw actual bubbles in the lather. Your products are great, I'll be a repeat customer and thanks for the quick shipment! (Deborah, USA)
- WOW! Great lotion! (Carl B., Huntsville, AL)
- Your natural body products are really nice. The goat milk soaps and lotions are so good, and that lip balm, oh man! (Shirley B., Pittsburgh , PA)
SPEAK EASY or SHOUT IT OUT! Now it’s YOUR turn! Share YOUR opinions, homemade recipes, stories, homemade beauty tips, etc...
We want to hear from you! :-)
HOW HAVE GOAT MILK PRODUCTS IMPROVED YOUR LIFE?
TOPICS to CONSIDER:
- Drinking Goat Milk
(Is there a difference between goat milk and cow milk?) (In what way?)
- Homemade Beauty Tips
(Do you use goat milk in homemade skin care recipes?) (How?)
- Homemade Recipes; (foods, smoothies...)
- What type of Goat Milk Products Do You Use? (Why?)
- Have Goat Milk Products Improved the Life of Family/Friends? (How?)