Dog coloring pages are fun activities for kids! In addition you'll find fun trivia about dogs! Watch a cartoon dog video, including Disney's Pluto or Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Discover a natural goat milk soap perfect for puppies and older dogs. Some say it's the best dog shampoo around! Learn why!
Artists, Susan Katchur and Matt Ridley, designed cute dog pictures for this website. You won't find these cool images anywhere else!
This website is a fun place for kids and adults. So, an entire section has been dedicated for free coloring sheets! Art images can be costly and time consuming. So, in exchange please "Like" us in Facebook. Your "Like" is much appreciated! Help us continue offering these printable coloring pages, for FREE! Thanks! :-)
PRINTABLE DOG COLORING PAGES - FREE Coloring Sheets
These dog coloring pages can be gifts from the heart. Hang them around the house, frame them or give as gifts. Add decoration with glitter, sequence, beads, ribbons or other items. Kids can be proud of their colorful, artistic, creation! Print these cool images, now!
DIRECTIONS: LEFT CLICK to view. RIGHT CLICK to download & print.
DOG TRIVIA - (Facts and Fun Trivia)
- A dog’s whiskers are very sensitive.
- An average dog has 42 permanent teeth.
- There are 701 types of pure breed dogs.
- The most popular name for a dog is “Max”.
- Dogs sweat through the pads of their feet.
- The name of the dog on the Cracker Jack’s box is “Bingo”.
- 96% of pet owners say their pet makes smile more than twice a day.
- A dog’s nose print is very unique. It can be used for identification like a human fingerprint, for humans.
- A dog’s hearing is acute and sensitive, more than humans. They can hear noises up to 4 times farther away.
- Dogs are not colorblind. Studies have proven they may not see in as much vivid or range of colors as humans, but indeed they do see color. Dogs see far better at night than humans.
- The phrase “It’s raining cats and dogs” began in 17th century England. Heavy rains swept pets down the streets.
Are you looking for the best dog shampoo? This natural goat milk soap
cleanses and conditions hair and skin. It's a natural insect
repellent! It's so mild and gentle it can used on pregnant or seizure
prone animals. It's great for animals with sensitive skin. This
homemade soap is attached to a handy wrist rope, for bathing squirmy
animals. To learn more about the best dog shampoo, click on photo above.
DISNEY DOG CARTOON - "Pluto's Playmate"